- If you are having trouble logging on, be aware that you must first create an online account to establish your username and password. (An online account is not automatically created at the time of your subscription.)
- If you created an account, but did not receive a verification message, please check your spam folders. If need be, you can resend the verification message.
- If you subscribed using an incorrect email address and cannot create an account or receive a verification message, please use the form below to ask us to correct your address in the database. After that, you'll be able to create an account and log in.
- To view account status, edit contact information, or renew a subscription, please log in.
- To read the current issue or Sports Litigation Alert archives, please log in.
- If you are not receiving our publication, please check your junk mail folders. If you don't find our newsletter there, be aware that some providers block our email. You may find that switching to an alternate email address gives you better results. To designate a different email address, please log in and update your contact information.
- If you are still unable to receive our publications by email, you may log in anytime to read the current issue or archives online.
- If you have an account that allows multiple recipients, please log in to add or delete recipients. Each recipient will receive copies of Sports Litigation Alert by email, and each recipient can create a personal login account to access archived content using a personal password.
Please use the form below to contact us about your subscription