June 5, 2020
Here is the contents of the June 5, 2020 issue of Sports Litigation Alert, an online sports-law journal.
- Two Weeks After Sports-Related Concussions, Most Patients Have Not Recovered, Reports Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine
- Former Assistant Sues, Claiming She Was Denied Promotion After Cooperating in Investigation of Head Coach
- Hawaii District Court Says High School Athletes’ Title IX Claims May Proceed under ‘Controlling Authority’ Theory
- In re National Collegiate Athletic Association Athletic Grant-in-Aid Cap Antitrust Litigation: Ninth Circuit Affirmed the Decision of the District Court
- Experts Go Ten Rounds in Heavyweight Legal Bout — How Competing Expert Opinions Can Push a Case to Trial, A Case Study of Thomas v Farrago